Testimonial

Uta Marshall put forth great effort to sell our home in a timely matter.  We had some issues with selling the home but Uta helped us with her knowledge of real-estate and contractors.  She was able to feature our home in any different venues and medias to give our home as much exposure as possible.  Uta was able to communicate well with new buyers and their agents.   

Uta was able to find me a home very quickly, as the new owners want to move into my home within three weeks.  She helped me through the process, which turned about to be difficult with the timing of a long weekend being on the possession date.  She went above and beyond to work with the sellers of my new home and my financial institution for me to get into my new home asap.  I was very satisfied with Uta's professionalism and knowledge.  I am also extremely happy with my new home.  I wouldn't hesitate to refer her as a real-estate agent.  

Jean Jarabek